SENIOR IT RECRUITER (International) in Madrid, SPAIN (m/f)
GT Linkers is an international recruitment and head-hunting boutique in Spain, founded to connect the finest professionals with committed employers on an international basis. After more than 400 successful projects in more than 35 countries, we are strengthen our Recruitment team and for that end, we are looking for a top Senior IT Recruiter to join the sourcing and recruitment team for our strong Technology & Digital area, to be involved in national and international recruitment mandates:
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Main Goal: As a dynamic, passionate and effective IT Recruiter assigned to the international IT Recruitment & Sourcing team, your main goal is to find, screen, and recruit top talented candidates (from job applicants and directly approached and head-hunted professionals) for a wide range of companies (multinational, SMEs or start-ups, consulting companies or end clients) in the exigent Information Technology field. As a Project Leader, you will lead search & recruitment activities (Sourcing, Executive Search, Direct Approach, Head-Hunting, Talent Acquisition strategies, Market Research, Candidate Mapping, Evaluation, Presentation,…) with an international scope (but also in Spain), supporting requirements from our clients on highly-demanding industries and fields such as Data & Analytics, Software & Development, Architecture, CyberSecurity, BI, Cloud Computing, Digital Innovation, E-Commerce, Telecom…
· Candidate´s Sourcing: Identify, search and approach suitable IT Experts for recruitment processes around the world, by using creativity and cutting-edge e-Recruiting & sourcing tools (professional networks and databases, head-hunting, market research, Job Boards…).
· Recruitment: You will be in charge of CV screening, driving Phone/Online/F2F interviews (and reference checks) for specific projects.
· Networking: We believe in long-term and mutual-trust relationships with our candidates so you will need to build, develop, take care and manage partnerships with top candidates worldwide, to increase quality and quantity of a high-potential professional network of the finest specialists in a specific field/industry. If we are succeeding, it´s thanks to our constant communication and honest feedback with every single candidate (you can have a look on our Google Reviews).
· Back Office: Information care is essential to build long-term confidence so you will upload accurate data from every single interaction with candidates and companies, including effective Interview Reports.
· Team Management, Training & Development: In a very flat hierarchy, we are always looking for ambitious but humble team-players to work in an open, honest and collaborative environment, people eager to learn and to teach. Sharing your knowledge and showing team management skills with our Junior colleagues will open leadership opportunities for your career growth! Here at GT Linkers, we really appreciate constructive feedback to identify improvements in management, people, and processes.
· Experience: Successful IT recruitment experience among consulting companies, staffing firms or end clients. Proven track record recruiting specialists, middle and top management IT professionals (ideally on an international level): CIO, CTO, CDO, IT Managers, Enterprise & Solution Architects, Analysts, Developers, Software Engineers, Data Scientists, Testers, QA, UX/UI, Digital Experts and other related roles including a wide range of programming languages, technologies and technical skills. Used to deal with IT Talent market.
· Technical skills & Knowledge: As an Expert in IT Recruitment, you should know how to face relationships with Tech professionals, how to approach them and to advise them, from your clear understanding of their career expectations. Ability to elaborate effective Interview Reports, to coordinate potential interviews, to understand feedbacks (from both candidates and clients) and to work under tight deadlines. Strong communication and influencing skills to share that opportunity to candidates if it´s a real step ahead in their careers. Advanced user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel), Internet & Social Media tools (especially LinkedIn, GitHub or others) as well as strong command of database management (we are using Salesforce) are highly considered.
· Languages: Fluent English & Spanish. Fluency in other languages is a plus. We work with no geographical barriers.
· Personal & Soft Skills: This role requires a combination of excellent communication (to feel comfortable leading conversations and driving interviews effectively) and analytical skills (to assess candidates accurately). We are looking for a problem-solving, flexible, open-minded and high-potential professional with passion for candidates sourcing and interviews. Entrepreneurial bent and desire to exceed expectations. Ability to easily adapt to and manage change and to thrive in a busy environment with deadlines. Proven organization, attention to detail, time management and strategic thinking skills. Personal/Professional international experience will be a plus.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
· About the company: If you would like to work in a fast-paced, flexible company with truly international context, use your English on a daily basis and act as a top expert in the highly-demanding IT recruitment field, if you consider yourself as a successful high-performer…GT Linkers can offer you a long-term career path to be a key player in a fast growing company, working on complex but incredibly interesting IT positions. GT Linkers will be always driven by a start-up mentality. We need “better than us” professionals that share our dynamic vision, investing their high-potential to make the company grow. As a young company, we are fully open to draw your own career plan with us. We seek out and reward people for putting quality first, being disruptive, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. Here you will find a consolidated but ambitious team, a successful methodology, cutting-edge recruitment tools and the opportunity to work for different industries and companies in a multicultural environment, within a collaborative team where honesty and values are key. Our offices are located in Madrid Center (Calle Ayala 7) but we believe in our employees commitment and professionalism, so we also offer flexible working conditions. Starting date according to candidate´s availability.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Santiago Casanueva
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, to be updated about open vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.