QA TESTING AUTOMATION ENGINEER in Madrid (m/f)
We are looking for some of the finest experts to optimize the effectiveness of a leading company, through an extremely challenging IT Transformation project. We are looking for a QA Testing Automation Engineer in Madrid, to identify opportunities for automation within software processes, working closely with other teams to help discover and eliminate problems by gathering requirements and implementing testing process automation and frameworks.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Design and execute QA automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts that automatically run testing functions / test functionality.
· Identify and analyze bugs, highlighting problems to identify solutions, and regularly deliver reports to the Engineering Team and other departments.
· Identify potential quality issues that may affect apps, in development, service or business processes.
· Gather requirements from clients, customers, or end-users to develop the best automation solutions.
· Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in testing automation and QA functions for web and mobile environments.
· Essential Skills & Knowledge: Experience with Java, API testing, and Selenium.
· Valuable experience: Experience using SonarQube, Karate, SoapUI or JMeter. Experience within the Banking – Financial Services industries.
· Additional Details: We are looking for a professional with solid technical knowledge of software engineering, design patterns and software architecture, programming, and coding experience.
· Languages: Fluent level of English and Spanish. You will have to use written and spoken English every day.
· Personal & Soft Skills: Team-player able to work under-pressure, meeting deadlines with multidisciplinary teams. Analytic, project management and communication skills. Ability to identify risks, resolve conflicts and plan tasks.
· Education: Technical Degree.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
· About the company & Career Plan: Excellent opportunity to join a solid and globally recognized player in the Financial Services industry sector with a challenging Digital Transformation project. Here you will have space to create, to do things and make things happen. Innovative thinkers will find here the opportunity to build, to create things, to become a strategic pillar in the Digital Transformation process.
· Salary & Conditions: Fixed salary: €40.000 – €45.000 gross per year, depending on candidate´s experience. Position based in Madrid (City Center). 100% remote work while the health contingencies last. Once the restrictions are lifted, up to 4 remote days will be available. Attractive benefits package included.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Adolfo Fernández
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.