ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (RENEWABLE ENERGY) in Milan, ITALY (m/f)
A very determined and fast-growing International Independent Power Producer is looking for a Administrative Officer to be part of their successful operations in Italy. This is a company that will boost your career if you are ready to take on the challenge! We are looking for a professional with at least 1-2 years of experience and knowledge in the administration of payroll, taxes, finances and employee documentation. With more than four year of success and a highly secured portfolio of solar and wind projects they want to make you part of this young and dynamic team. If you want to join a very modern and most agile company in the Renewable Energy market, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management and control of the development's team purchases such as all the equipment, car rentals.
- Coordination of the SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle) creation process to be the intermediary and translate: our financial controlling team, local banks, and local law firms.
- Knowledge of the local GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) , taxes and payrolls. Bookkeeping and reporting to Financial Controller on a monthly basis.
- Supporting with the drafting and registration of project contracts in the notary’s office.
- Assistance with employee administration (taxes, medical certificates, trip bookings, event planning, etc.)
- Education: Accounting or Administration degree (similar)
- Languages: Bilingual level of Italian, professional level of English is a must for the selection process, Spanish is a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for a dynamic, organized and empathetic person who will be in constant contact with all the local Italian team and the Country Manager. Also, with constant communication with the financial team.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to multinational company with a presence in several countries and a large volume of business. They offer a fulltime position with full training and a lot of opportunities for personal development
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary package and training
- Location: Milan, Italy