HEAD OF DEVELOPMENT USA MARKET (RENEWABLE ENERGY) in Madrid, Spain
Fast growing international Independent Power Producer company in the renewable energy industry with international projects in different continents, is looking for a Head of Development to overview all their operations in the USA (Austin, Chicago, Philadelphia). The position is based in Madrid, Spain, so we are looking for someone to be able to manage a remote team and travel constantly to the USA.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing the development of both solar and wind project in US.
- Managing a solid team of project/business developers.
- Carrying out technical analysis for potential renewable energy projects.
- Searching for connection points and managing access to the electrical network.
- Controlling timelines and milestones on the development of projects.
- Leading process of obtaining permits and licenses.
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders.
- Education: Studies related to the sector.
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience in renewable energy project development and managing a direct team.
- Technical Skills & Knowledge: Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and Excel. Knowledge of photovoltaic solar software (PVSyst, Censolar, Meteonorm, etc) is a plus.
- Languages: Bilingual level of English. Spanish is a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Excellent communication and negotiation skills. High capacity to adapt to the demands to obtain the best benefit for the company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to multinational company operating in several countries and with a large volume of business. They offer a fulltime position and a lot of opportunities for international career development.
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary package + training.
- Location: Madrid, Spain – Austin/Chicago/Philadelphia, USA
- Travel involved: 40%