GLOBAL ORIGINATIONS COORDINATOR (RENEWABLE ENERGY) in Madrid, Spain
Fast growing Independent Power Producer in the renewable energy industry with international projects in different continents, is looking for a Global Originations Coordinator to overview, manage and implement the strategies of development in each country where the company is present (Italy, USA, France, UK and Poland). The position is based in Madrid, Spain, so we are looking for someone to be able to manage and coordinate remote local development teams and travel constantly to meet them.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement the strategy of the origination of both solar and wind projects in the Italian, USA, French, British and Polish market.
- Coordinate every milestone of the projects of all the teams of project/business developers around the globe.
- Be in constant communication with the Heads of Development of every country to make sure the strategy is being implemented.
- Education: Engineering studies related to renewable energy
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience in leading international renewable energy project development, more specifically in Origination.
- Languages: Bilingual level of English. Spanish is a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Excellent communication and negotiation skills. Strategic and business vision. High capacity to adapt to the demands to obtain the best benefit for the company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to multinational company operating in several countries and with a large volume of business. They offer a fulltime position and a lot of opportunities for international career development.
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary package + training.
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Travelling: 50 %
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Laura Ancinez
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.