GLOBAL DIGITAL DIRECTOR (E-Commerce & Web) in BARCELONA (m/f)
Our client, a recognized multinational company, is leading the digital transformation of Energy Management and Automation industries and for that end, we are searching an E-Commerce & Web Director to revamp and strengthen their Digital Strategy within their Global Digital Hub in Barcelona, collaborating with global functions (Logistics, Product, Pricing, Finance, HR…) to improve its web experience for customers. Do you want to share an unique ambition to take a leading company into its next digital level?
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· E-Commerce Transformation: As a digital leader, the selected candidate will be a key stakeholder in global E-commerce program team in charge of strategy and technology layer for global core model design, integration, global deployment, run & performance, and continuous improvement of platform capabilities (based on Adobe Magento Commerce Cloud), managing internal technical teams (5-6 international people, with the idea to increase more people in a core domain for the company strategy) along with third parties, using cutting edge technologies and methodologies: Agile, DevOps, Jira, Git, APIs…).
· Order Capabilities Technology Leadership: Functional and technical transformation of the Customer Journey Management, while maintaining business continuity in 2021-23 period. Leading a team of product owner / architecture / release management competencies (5 international people) to secure run activities of custom developed (based on Java) global order intake (Digital Order Capability) platform (used in 80+ countries by 80K external and 12K internal users, registering yearly 4B€ order value), along with third party support (for solution maintenance). Transformation on technology layer (effective organization of the legacy part of the team/platform: replatforming, landscape/architecture optimization, technical debt reduction and cost optimized delivery model introduction in the following 2 years timeframe).
· Web Solutions: A global website solution (with localized content management in 80+ countries), permanently incorporating multiple services (Offer / Catalog / Product Information, Content Management, FAQs, Search,…) and evolving latest technologies and UX expectations. Delivery model optimization and gaining potential financial efficiencies through these potential optimizations: continuous development & improvement. Run assigned technical team, combined with vendor management responsibility of outsourced partners (as SPOC for third party contracts) on run & project activities, to improve customer’s web experience, reflecting increase in digital net satisfaction score in worldwide perimeter.
· Others: Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness. Design, develop, implement, audit and coordinate systems, policies and procedures, using DevSecOps methodology and tools. Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems by preserving assets, information security and control structures.
· We are looking for a Global Digital Leader with at least 10 years of experience in E-commerce B2B/B2C core model design and deployment experience (ideally with Adobe Magento in SDLC/SDL end-to-end projects) for medium and large size enterprises (exposure and successful results transforming similar companies), ideally with ERP integration models (proven general business processes know-how: Digital Sales & Marketing, Tax, Logistics and Order Management related with E-commerce transformation activities) and an UX orientation (Demonstrable knowledge of HTTP -technical awareness on HTTP acceleration, caching-, REST APIs, WebServices, XHTML, CSS, Modules, and front-end technologies like WebComponent, React or similar frameworks).
· Strong understanding of building customer facing engagement portals using latest web technologies (WebComponent, NodeJS, GraphQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, Search Functionality know-how, ideally with ElasticSearch / Idol) and expertise in delivering highly scalable applications using Cloud technologies, WebServers (Apache/nginx), Databases (MySQL). PHP and SDLC know how.
· Languages: English (Professional), Spanish (Desirable)
· Personal & Soft Skills: Business-oriented Tech passionate with good communication, influential & presentation skills. Proven leadership, coaching and mentorship experience (distributed team of 10+ people in different locations) to build a high performing culture. Stakeholder Management (Internally with Global Functions and externally with at least two main 3rd Party vendors).
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
· About the company: Our client is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation in homes, buildings, data centres, infrastructures, and industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, they provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation, and software. Digital Customer Relationship, E-Commerce and Web domains are some of the most important capabilities in their roadmap, so we are looking for one of the Future Leaders of the company here.
· Salary & Conditions: Attractive compensation package (Basic + Variable + Benefits: Company Car, Pension Plan, Life Insurance…). Agile but demanding recruitment process (4/5 interviewers). To start as soon as possible. Position based in Barcelona.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Adolfo Fernández
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, to be updated about open vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.