DATA OPERATIONS & ANALYTICS DIRECTOR in Madrid, SPAIN (m/f)
Global private equity investment firm with more than 35 years of experience and over 250 extremely talented professionals is looking for a Data Operations & Analytics Director in Madrid to lead their Data Strategy within a newly created Global Reporting & Analytics department to transform and optimize processes and operations for their 45+ owned companies around the world.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- By automating information gathering from the portfolio companies (through a third-party Data Analytics platform) to offer efficient and scalable data reports and insights to help companies within their portfolio (all over the world) to consistently outperform results, this team will be responsible for building an efficient Portfolio Reporting strategy to analyze performance and results, to improve internal processes, to create Use Cases and industry reports, as well as to optimize investors relationship.
- Develop, build, and lead the Global Reporting & Analytics hub from scratch (up to 4-8 people covering Data Quality & Visualization, Data Administration, Analysis & Engineering, Solutions Architecture, Insights Delivery, Business Intelligence, Financial Operations and Software Engineering).
- Lead various onboardings and pilots for the portfolio companies in collaboration with multiple stakeholders (from Investment Deal team to other Data & Analytics areas), regarding the new, global analytics and transactional data platform.
- Create a stable Data Infrastructure to provide with useful insights through a global reporting platform.
- Experience: Top-talented senior professional with experience building data services at scale, and 10+ years of relevant experience in fields such as Consulting, Private Equity, Financial Operations, Business Intelligence, Data Operations, Analytics or, desirably, a combination of the aforementioned, with a proven track record executing and influencing on different stakeholders to make things happen. Team leadership experience with both strategic and hands-on style, preferably at a global or regional scale and high-demanding intellectual environments.
- Technical Skills & Knowledge: Technical competencies around Data Strategy, with strategic mindset to build an effective reporting process, as well as full proficiency with data operations such as collection, synthesis, analysis, and reporting. Knowledge of BI tools and processes.
- Languages: Fluent, high level English, both spoken and written. C2 level (No certification required).
- Personal & Soft Skills: International experience, ideally working on truly global platforms or environments. Excellent work ethic, methodology and accountability. Hands-on, confident, pro-active and influencing character, passionate and entrepreneurial mindset (to build processes, to create and implement methodologies). Strong decision-making and communication skills to successfully conduct high-level and international meetings. Used to and willing to work in a global role with different time-zones. Willing to travel.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company: Here you will find the amazing opportunity to build from scratch a newly created Global Reporting & Analytics hub based in Madrid, with a worldwide scope. Reporting to the Global COO and the Data & Analytics Global Head, you will be joining a diverse team of 250+ high-performance, energic, extremely talented and ambitious individuals with a flat structure based on meritocracy that encourages open communication and collaboration across sectors, geographies and functions, within a solid, innovative and steadily growing private equity investment firm, present on three continents across 14 offices.
- Salary & Conditions: Excellent Salary Package and Conditions. Position based in Madrid (City Center), with constant travel involved. 2-3 months onboarding process in London.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Santiago Casanueva
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.