ONLINE MARKETING CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR (German) in Madrid (m/f)
Our client is a global Digital Marketing company with a disrupting model to market (mainly digital) high-quality products and services from a growing a portfolio of international partners. We are looking for 8 E-Mail Marketing Campaign Coordinators to strengthen its newly created CRM / Digital Monetization department in Madrid, one of them (German speaker) to be focused on DACH markets.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Together with the Head of Monetisation (remote reporting), create and plan localized campaign plans.
· Execute on planned campaigns by creating and managing content as well as configure set-ups such as segmentation, A/B testing and lifecycles (taking lead on creating and maintaining lifecycles).
· Monitor and report on localised campaigns for acquisition, retention and reactivation: Inbox Marketing, E-Mail Marketing, SMS…
· Create new and unique content for the brand, including engaging promotions, e-mail and SMS communication, and other sales and informative focused material.
· Design and document campaign and content processes.
· Request translations in for different languages and be responsible everything is delivered in time and with good quality standards.
· Source and manage local freelancers where needed.
· Work closely with Business Analysts to learn and understand best practices to deliver effective campaigns and promotions.
· Analyse market trends and develop ideas to improve digital KPIs.
· Experience: We are looking for organized and ambitious professionals with at least 2-3 years of prior experience in Digital Marketing, managing, creating and planning content in a digital environment within Content or CRM roles (ideally in B2C Online Marketing environments, with a strong understanding of Digital Marketing KPI´s).
· Technical Skills: Excellent understanding and experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and good knowledge of CMS and e-mail marketing tools. Experience working with multivariate testing (ie. A/B testing email subject lines). Excellent copywriting, planning, communication and presentation skills. Prior experience working with creating logical paths, segmentation and copy writing in a CRM system (as e-mail marketing tool, such as Salesforce, Optimove, Symplify…) is definitely a plus.
· Languages: Excellent command of English (written and spoken) and Native command of German.
· Soft Skills: Detailed-oriented, creative, yet well-organized personality. Result and objective-driven, with a “can do” attitude and willing to go the extra-mile. Motivated & committed team-player but that can also function effectively on their own (able to report remotely). An eternal optimist when faced with challenges, that can also keep one foot firmly on the ground. Coming from multinational environments / big corporations would be an asset.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
· About the Project & Conditions: An excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a disrupting model to challenge traditional distributions channels in concordance to a much more globalized market, enabled by digitalization. Within an international, newly created team (including Digital Monetization Head, 8 Campaign Coordinators and at least 2 Business Analysts), you will be part of an ambitious organization led by top European digital experts. Attractive Salary conditions. Flexible and international working environment. Remote reporting. Immediate starting date.
· Recruitment Process: GT Linkers will review your updated resume (in English) to evaluate your skills and motivation in an initial interview to determine if there is a match with our client´s requirements. A general first interview will follow, led together by the Head of Monetisation (Hiring Manager & Direct Report) and Global HR Manager. You will need to face a Technical Case to be finally defended in a deep interview with the Hiring Manager. You can also be invited to pass a Personality or Intelligence Test.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Lara González
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.