WIND PROJECT DEVELOPER in Rouen, FRANCE (m/f)
A very determined and fast-growing International Independent Power Producer is looking for a Wind Project Developer to be part of their successful operations in France. This is a company that will boost your career if you are ready to take on the challenge! We are looking for a professional with at least 1-2 years of experience and knowledge in wind utility scale project development. With more than one year of presence and a highly secured portfolio of 150 MW and 500 MW in prospection they are hoping to make you part of 200 MW ready to build in the next years. In addition, you will be accompanied by a growing remote team around the country that will support you at all time. If you want to join a very modern and most agile company in the IPP market, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Searching and locating lands for the development of solar.
• Visiting and prospecting areas that are assigned by your supervisor.
• Contacting with landowners and negotiating lease agreements with the landowners for the installation of solar farms.
• Carrying out technical analysis for potential renewable energy projects
• Preparing and complying necessary documentations for the process of development of the projects
• Assisting with internal reporting and project tracking efforts
• Education: Renewable Energy or related Degree
• Languages: Bilingual level of French, professional level of English is a must for the selection process, Spanish is a plus
• Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for a dynamic, proactive and empathetic person who will be negotiating with local landowners and local public administration. Excellent communication and negotiation skills. High capacity to adapt to the demands to obtain the best benefit for the company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to multinational company with a presence in several countries and a large volume of business. They offer a fulltime position with full training and a lot of opportunities for personal development
• Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary package and training
• Location: Rouen, FRANCE
• Travellling: 40%