Our clients is a leading, multinational online travel company is looking for both Junior and Senior UI (User Interface) Software Engineers to join the Engineering team of one of their fast growing brands in Madrid, to be at the forefront of building their client’s next generation user experience.
- Develop smart web apps that will allow for in-session personalization
- Development of beautiful & intuitive user interfaces
- Leverage real time user behavior data, predictive science and A/B testing to better understand customers, fostering a community of trust to incrementally increase conversion, and have direct revenue impact from delivered code.
- Drive new features from inception to production, working across the company with product managers, UX designers and other stakeholders
- Dedicated to delivering tested and optimized high performance code for a distributed container based architecture.
- Create and maintain quality software using best-in-class tools: GitHub, Splunk, New Relic and TeamCity.
- Work with product management and operations in an agile environment.
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions
- Grow a performant production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly reliable
- Opportunities to showcase your work on our tech blog and internal & external conferences
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience developing highly available enterprise web applications with state of the art front end web technologies (including ES2015, ES2016, Node.js, React.js, Jasmine/Mocha, HTML5, CSS3, Less, Hapi.js, Webpack, AWS, Docker, Jetty, Java 8, Git,…). Mobile first responsive design experience and cross-browser development & compatibility experience are also essential.
- About the company & Career Plan: An exciting opportunity to work on global websites with international reach, with cutting edge technologies, new frameworks, big data…in a highly-dynamic, fast-growing, multicultural and changing environment at the cross section of travel and marketing technology industries, with the stability of a huge American leading group behind but within one of the brands with more growth expectations (expecting 300 employees by the end of the year) in their modern offices in a privileged area of Madrid. Challenged in a daily basis, with your work, you will have the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people globally, in a meaningful way, by creating experiences seen by over 100 million people a month.
- Salary & Conditions: Attractive Salary Package including Basic (depending on candidate´s seniority) + Bonus (10%) + Benefits (Healthcare, Life Insurance and Pension Plan).
- Recruitment Process: An agile but exhaustive process based on a first technical phone interview & coding test and a last Face-to-Face interview with 2/3 people involved. Constructive feedback will be provided in each phase.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Santiago Casanueva
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.