Leading multinational company specialized in cosmetics is looking for a “Marketing Director” with proven knowledge of travel retail and American market to join their organization.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Main goal: Develop the company brand portfolio and ensure the growth of the business in travel retail:
- Establishing the annual marketing strategy to reach business objectives.
- Coordinating and ensuring the correct execution of Travel Retail marketing plan.
- Guaranteeing proper image of their brands in the point of sale, according to brand guidelines, to enhance the product value.
- Establishing the sales budget per brand and coordinating the purchases related to the plan.
- Specifying and controlling the A&P budget investment.
- Determining media investment according to priorities, maximizing the visibility of each brand of the portfolio.
- Setting the price strategy and its implementation for the region.
- Performing market visits to benchmark and give recommendations.
- Supervising a team of 2 Brand Managers.
- Experience: 5 years of experience in Marketing management in the Luxury, cosmetic and fashion industry, preferably in Travel Retail and knowledge of American market.
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Proven experience in digital strategy, business strategy, budget controlling and budget investment. Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Languages: Excellent level of Spanish and English. Portuguese and French are a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for professionals with analytical and pragmatic mindset. Creative thinker. Consumer focused. Attention to detail. Multitasking skills. Ability to build strong working relationship with cross-functional teams.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Join a leading cosmetic multinational with a prominent combination of owned luxury brands.
- Salary & Conditions: Attractive Salary package
- Location: Panama
- Travel: up to 20%