One of the largest multinationals in the Energy sector is looking for a dynamic, proactive and resolute Telecommunication or Electronic Project engineer to be part of the Egyptian power distribution network renewal. The person will join the telecommunications team and will closely to the project management team in Cairo (Egypt). It will be a 3 years project.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Main goal: To be the technical leader for the telecommunications function/teams, by being responsible for managing and controlling the engineering teams and contractors. Will work on project technical design and preparation of engineering documents, as well as delivery, testing and developments controlling.
- Review technically engineering documents (made by Others) and their quality before passing to client.
- Perform technical tests to certificate engineering designs.
- Ensure & supervise installation are performed according to the approved engineering documentation.
- Subcontractor’s coordination and weekly follow-up.
- Coordinate meetings the Project stakeholders.
- Preparation, coordination and approval of as-built documentation.
- Update the engineering documentation according to the final installation status.
- Drafting of the technical minutes of meetings, as well as justifications for contractual variations orders and support subsequent commercial claims.
- Ensure proper interdisciplinary coordination and effective communication on projects.
- Education: Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering Degree.
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience in a similar position and international project deployments, 3 of them working mainly with RF and GSM or 3G installations and implementations (Coaxial cable, surge arrestor, ground installations, masts, towers, etc.)
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Telecommunication technical skills in projects for SCADA telemetry or similar. Must have good knowledge or expertise in Radio UHF/VHF and IP Networking. Ability to understand and to design engineering & coverage radio studies. Knowledge GSM/3G/LTE networks. Must be able to configure electronic devices (programming skills) Professional knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications. Good response in high demand for work
- Languages: Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Proactive, problem solver and organized individual who can manage to work with deadlines. Able to work with high demand and collaborative team player. Ability to communicate and manage communications between different stakeholders or actors.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Join one of the most passionate, dynamic and multicultural teams based in the well- known “city of a thousand minarets” within a leading multinational company (140.000 employees) with a high technical expertise within the energy management and automation field. Career plans are customized according to the candidate expertise, experience and interests.
- Salary & Conditions: Salary according to the candidate’s experience. Expatriate conditions for the candidate and relatives. – 3 years’ project.
- Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Travel involved: Availability to Travel (National & International destinations)
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Sebastian Muñoz
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.