We are looking for some of the finest Banking experts to optimize the effectiveness of a leading company, through an extremely challenging IT Transformation project.
Main Goal: Reporting to the Head of Technology Partner & Innovation team, he /she will support the definition and execution of a range of different types of initiatives, ensuring change is properly managed and initiatives benefits are realized.
- Support definition and development of transformation initiatives related to cross-divisional programs
- Support implementation of organizational, cultural and process changes in the IT area
- Work towards developing the broad skill-set required to deliver effective change, across e.g. business analysis, project management, process improvement, and change adoption & testing
- Enable new initiatives jointly with business
- Strive for simplicity in designs & solutions by reducing current flows and processes.
- Responsible to ensure that all regulatory and compliance requirements are embedded into all solutions.
- Experience: At least 2 or 3 years of successful professional experience developing related functions in an IT department or as Consultant related to IT, processes engineering and optimization in Financial Services / Banking sector required.
- Technical Skills: Able to understand key aspects of technical platforms and infrastructure, generate ideas and create effective solutions.
- People Management: Strong relationship skills to collaborate with business, projects, international teams, production and vendors required.
- Languages: Fluent level of English and Spanish.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Team-player able to work under-pressure and to navigate complex matrix environments, meeting deadlines with multidisciplinary teams. Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Education: Degree or Technical Degree in Engineering, Computing, Business Administration, Economics or similar, with related professional experience.
- About the company & Career Plan: Excellent opportunity to join a solid and globally recognized player in its sector with an extremely challenging Digital Transformation. Here you will have space to create, to do things and make the things happen. Working in collaboration with international teams, the project will be focus on improving efficiency by developing and implementing in-house some of the strategic business processes of the company from a defined roadmap. You will work in end-to-end varied projects with Agile methodologies, DevOps, APIs, Microservices, Big Data platforms, cutting-edge technologies, changing environments,…Innovative thinkers will find here the opportunity to build, to create things, to become a strategic pillar in the Digital Transformation process…
- Salary & Conditions: Attractive Salary conditions (Basic + Bonus + Benefits), depending on candidate´s experience. Position based in Madrid (City Center).
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Santiago Casanueva
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.