SOLAR PROJECT DEVELOPER in Munich, GERMANY (m/f)
A very determined and fast-growing International Independent Power Producer is looking for a Solar Project Developer to be part of their successful operations in Germany. This is a company that will boost your career if you are ready to take on the challenge! We are looking for a professional with at least 1-3 years of experience and knowledge in solar utility scale project development. With presence in all the 5 continents and a highly secured portfolio that exceeds the 2,000 MW they are hoping you to join an international solid and modern remote team and make you the pioneer of development in Germany. If you want to join an international very agile company in the IPP market, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Searching and locating lands for the development of solar.
· Visiting and prospecting areas that are assigned by your supervisor.
· Contacting with landowners and negotiating lease agreements with the landowners for the installation of solar farms.
· Carrying out technical analysis for potential renewable energy projects
· Preparing and complying necessary documentations for the process of development of the projects
· Assisting with internal reporting and project tracking efforts
- Education: Renewable Energy or related Degree
- Languages: Bilingual level of German, professional level of English is a must for the selection process, Spanish is a plus
· Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for a dynamic, proactive and empathetic person who will be negotiating with local landowners and local public administration. Excellent communication and negotiation skills. High capacity to adapt to the demands to obtain the best benefit for the company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to multinational company with a presence in several countries and a large volume of business. They offer a fulltime position with full training and a lot of opportunities for personal development
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary package and training
- Location: Munich, Germany
· Travellling: %40
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Laura Ancinez
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.