SOFTWARE SALES EXECUTIVE – IBERIA (ERP/SAP) in Madrid, SPAIN (m/f)
Our client is an international software manufacturer that stands out for its rapid growth in the past recent years, with large global projects at an international level (its operations extend to more than 20 countries, with a workforce of more than 1200 employees and they are continuously developing new markets in the EMEA region) for recognized clients of all sizes of a wide variety of sectors.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic Sales Executive for the Iberia region to strengthen their Sales team, contributing to the long-term success of both the company and its clients.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Main goal: As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for software sales in several industries within the Iberian Region. Your role involves all sales-related activities that are connected to selling our client´s solutions.
- Selling of our client´s software licenses
- Analyzing specific customer requirements
- Developing leads and processing the sales pipeline
- Qualifying leads among and identifying prospect customers
- Perform customer presentations and product demos
- Proactively generating new opportunities and building a pipeline for net new sales
- Managing relevant partners efficiently
- Sales-related cooperation with SAP and with partners
- Managing potential leads and bids for assigned accounts
- Negotiating complex contracts
- Experience: We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in ERP software sales (ideally SAP ERP) with solid experience in contract negotiations, from creating offers to contract closure and specific industry knowledge of Consumer Goods, Retail, High-Tech or Pharmaceuticals market.
- Languages: Excellent English and Spanish language skills (both written and spoken), additional European languages are advantageous.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Strong communication and negotiation skills and a confident professional composure even under pressure. We are looking for someone willing to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Education: University Degree in Business Informatics, Information Sciences, Business Management or similar.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Join a full solutions resource and consultancy based on their deep industry expertise coupled with in-house implementation, delivery and training services. Our client offers a high degree of responsibility, flat hierarchies, flexible compensation and attractive benefits. They support your professional and personal development with internal trainings and workshops to make you ready for our exciting, international, multi-cultural work environment.
- Salary & Conditions: Attractive salary conditions depending on candidate´s experience. To start as soon as possible. Position based in Madrid with 50% of the time involved in business trips.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Santiago Casanueva
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.