Leading multinational company specialized in logistic process automation system looking for Software Engineer to join their international team in Cornellá de Llobregat.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing Software for automated logistic solutions
- Interfaces development for other related systems
- Running unit tests
- Giving support to unit test team when it is required
- Supporting installations Start-up
- Education: Computer system engineering, computer software engineering or similar studies.
- Experience: 3 years of experience in similar role, experience in logistic and material handling sector is preferable.
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Experience in software development with C#, Visual Studio y .Net. Knowledge of internet network knowledge (TCP / IP).
- Languages: Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Personal & Soft Skills: High analytical, communication skills and creative approach to develop client relationship.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Multinational company specialized in logistic process automation systems. Having more than 50 years of experience within the sector and having more than 5,000 employees all around the world. It has been selected as `Top Employer´ for several years in a row. It offers very international work environment, training plans and a lot of opportunities for personal development
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive salary + travel allowance
- Travel involved: Willingness to travel Europe and Latin America
- Location: Cornellá de Llobregat, Spain
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Burcu Ersoy
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.