Our client is a leading, digital-first, internationally-oriented, multiplatform global media company and we are searching for a Shipping & Receiving Coordinator to join and support the Logistics’ Department in Madrid. Note that it is a temporary project of 2 years (until October 2020).
Main goal: Responsible for the inbound and outbound shipments coordination in order to make them effective and in a timely manner, as well as for supporting the process and procedures’ design. This role will be also responsible for the distribution in another city from/to local warehouse to/from venues and revere. Managing a small Team of Local S&R coordinators and MDS coordinators and reporting to the Logistics Manager.
- Ensure international and local shipping and receiving processes are followed according to the company policies and procedures.
- Verify materials are processed and forwarded to appropriate storage areas and transportation, and that all outbound/inbound shipments for correct waybill information and visible damages.
- Handling for product management of shipping and receiving
- Manage relations between the Customs Officer, the Warehouse Team and cluster logistics surveyor.
- Budget management and planning.
- Manage the expense management system and global expense policies in conjunction with accounts payable.
- Manage relations with internal departments, suppliers, publishers, freight companies, custom brokers.
- Incident control and management.
- Manage the loading and unloading of trucks as well of truck fleet at Host City.
- Experience: At least 3 years’ experience on working with shipping and receiving tasks, supporting logistics related operations. Must have supported creating strategies by analyzing actions/insights to effectively summarize and design plans to make the procedures effective and efficient. Experience in industries or companies related to broadcast media production, television or live events.
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Proficient in Ms Office, particularly Excel. Proven experience working with Logistics software (i.e. SAP or others) and online project management platforms. Must have the ability to follow-up projects in all the stages.
- Languages: Advanced English. Spanish is considered as a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Critical-thinking, problem-solving and communication skills. Persuasiveness, team leader and player with adaptability skills. Resolutive, dynamic, able to manage stressful situations and to work under pressure. Able to deal with conflict management with different stakeholders.
- About the company & Career Plan: Amazing temporary opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic work environment in a fully international team based in Madrid and abroad.
- Salary: Up to 35.000€ Annual Gross Salary, depending on candidate´s experience.
- Conditions: Temporary Contract (2 years – until October 2020) with availability for a full-time shift work for 6 months.
- Location: Madrid, SPAIN.
- Travel involved: International travel will be required.
- Recruitment Process: Agile process. After GT Linkers interview, at least 2-3 interviews will take place with our client (either Face to Face or Skype).
- Start date: As soon as possible.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Sebastián Muñoz Vela
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.