SENIOR PRIVATE BANKER in Milan, ITALY (m/f)
Leading US based independent financial advisory is looking for Senior Private Banker to join their successfully growing private banking team for the Italian market. Present in UK, France, Germany, Spain, Denmark, Sweden in Europe, the Italian team has had 3 years of growing success and now they are looking for an ambitious and successful professional to contribute to their growth.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Main goal: The primary responsibilities of the Senior Private Banker are calling high-net-worth leads with liquid assets of over 350.000€, qualifying and scheduling face-to-face appointments, and meeting with prospective clients for gathering new assets (clients) for the firm. This position is highly entrepreneurial and involver extensive calling (although no cold-calling) and direct consultative selling.
- Highly lucrative compensation structure within an entrepreneurial setting
- Work from your home
- Sell to high net worth individuals
- Focus on bringing on new private clients with liquid assets of more than 350.000 Euros
- Minimum of 5 years of success selling to high net worth individuals.
- Quantifiable track record in closing new investor business.
- Highly driven and able to sustain effective activity levels.
- Highly competitive and goal orientated sales professional.
Technical skills & Knowledge:
- Word processing, spread sheets, e-mail, database software and contract manager software.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Financial soundness. So as not to adversely influence the way in which regulated activity is conducted.
- Familiarity with capital market systems, products and jargon.
- Ability to handle sensitive, complex, or high-profile clients
Languages: Fluent in English and Italian
Personal & Soft Skills:
- Strong competitive drives; plays to win and has the desire to be #1.
- High activity orientation and exceptional work ethic.
- Honesty, integrity and reputation: Highly ethical and professional.
- Strong written and oral communication skills coupled with excellent listening and questioning skills
¿WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Join one of the largest investment advisors in the world which is rapidly growing worldwide and offering great opportunities for advancement.
- Salary & Conditions: Highly lucrative compensation structure within an entrepreneurial setting
- Location: Milan