Leading multinational company in the Financial Services industry is looking for a Senior Private Banker to join their Sales department in Comunidad Valenciana, Spain.
Main Goal: The primary responsabilities of the Senior Private Banker are calling high-net-worth leads with liquid assets of over 350.000€, qualifying and scheduling face-to-face appointments, and meeting with prospective clients for the purpose of gathering new assets (clients) for the firm. This positions is highly entrepreneurial and involver extensive calling (although no cold-calling) and direct consultative selling.
- Highly lucrative compensation structure within an entrepreneurial settings
- Work from your home
- Sell to high net worth individuals
- Focus on bringing on new private clients with liquid assets of more than 350.000 Euros
- Minimum of 5 years of success selling to high net worth individuals.
- Quantifiable track record in closing new investor business.
- Highly driven and able to sustain effective activity levels.
- Highly competitive and goal orientated sales professional.
- Word processing, spread sheets, e-mail, database software and contract manager software.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Financial soundness. So as not to adversely influence the way in which regulated activity is conducted.
- Familiarity with capital market systems, products and jargon.
- Ability to handle sensitive, complex, or high-profile clients
Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish
Personal & Soft skills:
- Strong competitive drives; plays to win and has the desire to be #1.
- High activity orientation and exceptional work ethic.
- Honesty, integrity and reputation: Highly ethical and professional.
- Strong written and oral communication skills coupled with excellent listening and questioning skills
- About the company & Career plan: Join one of the largest investment advisors in the world which is rapidly growing worldwide and offering great opportunities for advancement.
- Salary & Conditions: Highly lucrative compensation structure within an entrepreneurial setting
- Location: Comunidad Valenciana
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Adriana del Dedo
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.