- Build the front-end and back-end architecture and basic infrastructure for the of the products.
- Develop modern, intuitive user interfaces for web properties.
- Define an intuitive site with a easy-understanding code, reusable and easy to maintain.
- Help with the definition of the appropriate engineering processes for the development.
- Understand the product needs and reach optimal technical solutions to fulfill them.
- Languages: English (fluent).
- Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for a proactive team player, a passionate problem solver with a high client orientation, who likes challenging projects. Enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-sufficient and humble.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Joining a fast-growing technological company with a flexible culture, a fresh and agile methodology, a results-oriented approach and start-up mentality in a consolidated team with extensive experience in the Travel sector. Apply now and become a key member of the core team, working with flexible working hours, remote working once a week, holidays flexibility… and of course, you won´t carry a suitcase anymore. Amazing location: offices are based in Google Campus, bright and with a young and fun atmosphere. Bet for a successful project and make it yours by achieving an outstanding professional development as one of their first employees!
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary range: 30.000€/42.000€ (according to the candidate’s experience).
- Location: Madrid (Spain).
- Start date: As soon as possible.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Sara González or Sebastián Muñoz
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.