SENIOR INTERNATIONAL IT RECRUITER in Madrid, SPAIN (m/f)
GT Linkers is an international recruitment and head-hunting boutique, founded to connect the finest professionals with committed employers on an international basis. We are looking for a top Senior IT Recruiter to be involved in national and international recruitment mandates from our office in Madrid.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Main goal: As a dynamic, passionate and international IT Recruiter assigned to the Recruitment & Sourcing team, your main goal is to find, screen, and hire job applicants and directly approached (head-hunted) candidates for a wide range of companies (multinational, SMEs or start-ups, consulting companies or end clients) in the demanding Information Technology field. You will lead search & recruitment activities (Sourcing, Executive Search, Direct Approach, Head-Hunting, Talent Acquisition strategies, Market Research, Candidate Mapping, Evaluation, Presentation,…) with international scope (across Europe, Americas, Asia and Africa), supporting requirements from our clients on highly-demanding industries and fields.
- Candidate´s Sourcing: Identify, search and approach suitable candidates for each recruitment process around the world, by using your creativity, cutting-edge e-Recruiting and sourcing tools (classic head-hunting, professional networks such as LinkedIn, Viadeo or Xing, our fresh and extensive database, market research…), and taking advantage of our well-established collaboration agreements with specialized websites, job boards, business schools, universities, institutions, social media…through our effective Job Advertising model (JD edition, publication and management).
- Recruitment: You will be in charge of CV screening / filtering, you will drive Phone/Skype/Face-to-Face interviews (and reference checks) for specific projects so you will need strong communication and influencing skills to share that opportunity to candidates if it´s a real step ahead in their careers.
- Networking: We believe in long-term and mutual-trust relationships with our candidates so you will need to build, develop, take care and manage partnerships with top candidates worldwide, to increase quality and quantity of a high-potential professional network of the finest specialists in a specific field/industry. If we are succeeding, it´s thanks to our constant communication and honest feedback with every candidate.
- Back Office: Information is essential, so you will upload accurate data from every interaction with candidates and companies, including Interview Report elaboration.
- Training & Development: In a very flat hierarchy, we are always looking for ambitious but humble team-players, eager to learn and to teach. Sharing your knowledge and showing your skills to our colleagues will open leadership opportunities for your career growth! Here in GT Linkers we really appreciate constructive feedback to identify improvements in management, people, and processes.
- Experience: Prior successful IT recruitment experience among IT consulting companies, staffing firms and related fields. Proven track record recruiting specialists, middle and top management IT professionals (ideally on an international level): CIO, CTO, CDO, IT Managers, Enterprise & Solution Architects, Analysts, Developers, Software Engineers, Data Scientists, Testers, QA, UX/UI, Digital Experts, Functional Consultants and other related roles including a wide range of programming languages, technologies and technical skills. We are not looking for a specific formal education in our IT Recruiters.
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Advanced user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel), Internet & Social Media tools (LinkedIn, Facebook, Xing, Viadeo…), as well as strong command of database management are highly considered.
- Languages: Fluent English & Spanish. Fluency in other languages is a plus. We work with no geographical barriers.
- Personal & Soft Skills: This role requires a combination of excellent communication (to feel comfortable leading conversations and leading interviews effectively) and analytical skills (to assess candidates accurately). We are looking for a problem-solving, flexible, open-minded and high-potential professional with passion for candidates sourcing and interviews. Entrepreneurial bent and desire to create opportunities and exceed expectations. Ability to easily adapt to and manage change and to thrive in a busy environment with deadlines. Proven organization, attention to detail, time management and strategic thinking skills. Ability to carry out specific tasks efficiently, to move operations forward. Personal/Professional international experience will be a plus.
- About the company & Career Plan: If you would like to work in a fast-paced company with truly international context, use your English on a daily basis and become an expert in highly demanding IT recruitment field, if you are able to work under pressure and tight deadlines, if you consider yourself as a successful high-performer…GT Linkers can offer you a long-term project to be a key player in a fast growing company. GT Linkers will be always driven by a start-up mentality. We need “better than us” professionals that share our dynamic vision, investing their high potential to make the company grow. We are ambitious: you will draw your own career plan with us. Dream with us! Here you will find a consolidated but ambitious team, a successful methodology, cutting-edge recruitment tools and the opportunity to work for different industries and companies in a multicultural environment. Think big, we are looking for tomorrow´s managers and this is only the beginning!! We offer a permanent contract (with probationary period) and interesting salary conditions. Our offices are in Madrid Center (Calle Ayala,7). Starting date according to candidate´s availability.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Lucía Palop