Our client, headquartered in Barcelona and with international operations, is a highly-innovative pioneer in the development of omnichannel Digital Marketing solutions, Artificial Intelligence & Big Data Analytics founded in 2008 (more than 85 employees globally).
Main goal: Due to the growth of the department, we’re looking for a Senior Java Engineer (5+ years of experience) to strengthen a fantastic Engineering team of 14 top-talented and young colleagues, to be focused on strategical projects, mainly involved in the evolvement of their innovative platform (from the Back-End Development & Coding point of view). Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be working with Agile methodologies (Scrum) in different national and international projects (some innovative new ones, upgrades, maintenance, etc…) within Retail, Luxury, Tourism…
- Develop new features in the system, from design to delivery, collaborating on architectural decisions driving platform evolution.
- Prototype and test new technologies and ideas, always involved in continuous push for improvement
- Work closely with other engineers and product owners to define features, algorithms and software specifications.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience in Java Development -and Ecosystem- (JEE, Spring, other industry-standard frameworks), including proven experience with application servers like Glassfish, JBoss or Tomcat. To be successful, you should be used to work with relational databases (experience with NoSQL databases is a plus) and with REST APIs.
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Familiar with the microservices concept, Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban) and with distributed environments, high-load and scalability, you should have experience with build and continuous integration practices.
- Languages: English & Spanish.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Results and quality-orientation with good collaboration and problem-solving skills, as well as ability to work independently. Team-player and passionate about solving complex problems.
- About the company & Career Plan: Great opportunity for professional and personal development in a fast-growth and pioneer organization with highly-professional and international people, constantly changing environment, challenging projects (through Agile methodologies) and the chance to balance your professional and personal life.
- Salary & Conditions: Attractive Salary (Basic + 10% Bonus), flexible working hours (only 37,5h a week) and professional development conditions (trainings and conferences), holydays (25 days), gym discounts, team building events, etc .
- Location: Barcelona, headquarters of the Group. Very close to the beach!!!
- Recruitment Process: After GT Linkers´ interview, there will be an initial conversation with our client´s CTO and a personal interview with both HR and some people of the team (CTO and others, running a technical test). To start immediately.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Santiago Casanueva
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.