- Coordinate and follow-up the configuration, installation and commissioning of AV equipment & systems, reporting to the Project Manager, organizing the on-site works and duties, as well as Cost Control.
- Develop and manage client´s and cross-functional team’s relationships and communication.
- Project Management: Guarantee the most efficient and cost-effective execution for the project by monitoring contributions and profit margins, and monitor project team performance against established budgets.
- Evaluate and adjust project priorities to adjust according to the business needs.
- Design and maintain project templates and manage workflow to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Education: Telecommunication’s Engineer (emphasis in Video & Audio / Sound & Image) would be desirable.
- Experience: + 8 years of experience working with design for audiovisual integration projects (ideally in museum´s projects, otherwise corporate or retail projects). Desirable AVIXA Certified (CTS and/or CTS-D). Having worked in previous projects based in Middle East would be an asset. Experience in on-site works and project management would be also interesting.
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Ability to manage and organize AV engineering projects, ideally with a strong technical background in design and project engineering.
- Languages: English (Fluent). Arabic or Spanish would be a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for a client-oriented, organized and resolutive individual, able to manage relations with the client (and other stakeholders) and to translate needs into technical language. Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to take decisions. Able to work in a highly demanding environment (from the engineering, documentation and quality perspective). High-motivation to work in international projects.
- About the company & Career Plan: Amazing opportunity in Doha for AV Engineers to join a unique project supported by a consolidated company in the AV Services industry, with a team of highly qualified specialists. It’s a key position with a clear projected career path for this 2-year´s project, and in the future, may have continuity to other projects that are in the process of being awarded by the company.
- Salary & Conditions: Flexible salary between 45.000€ – 55.000€ Gross Salary (Given the lack of personal taxation, net income is one of the major attractions of working in Qatar) + food & accommodation allowances + other expenses. 2-year duration contract (initially).
- Working Days: From Saturday to Thursday, having Friday off.
- Location: Doha, QATAR
- Travel involved: We are looking for people with full availability to move and live in Qatar for long periods.
- Start-date: Immediate.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Sebastián Muñoz Vela
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.