- Work collaboratively with the Project Manager and Audiovisual Engineering team to develop innovative design solutions for streaming and AV production systems.
- Responsible for the design of interconnection and operation of audiovisual systems.
- Using AutoCAD to work on Planimetry.
- Work on 3D Designs with SketchUp.
- Prepare presentations and documentation in the programming and schematic design phase for final client approval.
- Work on research for product and construction methods related to projects.
- Education: Telecommunication’s Engineer (emphasis in Video & Audio / Sound & Image) would be desirable.
- Experience: + 8 years of experience working with design for audiovisual integration projects (ideally in museum´s projects, otherwise corporate or retail projects). Desirable AVIXA Certified (CTS and/or CTS-D). Having worked in previous projects based in Middle East would be an asset. Experience with on-site works would be also interesting.
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Proficient in AutoCAD. Familiar with SketchUp, Revit or other design programs would be a plus.
- Languages: English (Fluent). Arabic or Spanish would be a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: High-motivation to work in international projects. Strong conceptual design ability and advanced graphic presentation skills. We are looking for a detail and quality oriented, organized and results oriented individual. Passionate and committed to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment.
- About the company & Career Plan: Amazing opportunity in Doha for AV Engineers to join a unique project supported by a consolidated company in the AV Services industry, with a team of highly qualified specialists. It’s a key position with a clear projected career path during this 2-year´s project, and in the future, may have continuity to other projects that are in the process of being awarded by the company.
- Salary & Conditions: Flexible salary between 45.000€ – 55.000€ Gross Salary (Given the lack of personal taxation, net income is one of the major attractions of working in Qatar) + food & accommodation allowances + other expenses. 2-year duration contract (initially).
- Working Days: From Saturday to Thursday, having Friday off.
- Location: Doha, QATAR.
- Travel involved: We are looking for people with full availability to move and live in Qatar for long periods.
- Start-date: Immediate.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Sebastián Muñoz Vela
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.