SecOps Engineer / DevSecOps Engineer (AWS + PYTHON) REMOTE, SPAIN (m/f)
Our client is a fast-growth international medical start-up that has developed a revolutionary AI – Artificial Intelligence platform (among other powerful digital solutions and technologies) to improve healthcare services and medical research. Scaling its success on a global basis through different markets, GT Linkers is helping their booming growth (to duplicate their team up to 200 members in the following months) by recruiting a top talented SecOps Engineer, a DevOps Engineer with experience in Security to strengthen a high-performance IT team developing solutions based on cutting edge technologies: Real-time Big Data, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Python, APIs…Wanna join this incredible challenge to improve people´s life?
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Build and maintain an AWS cloud infrastructure architecture aligning security, compliance, performance and resilience
· Provide expertise and best practices for implementing cloud security (internal) and product security (external)
· Assess architectures and designs for security vulnerabilities and suggest and implement proper alternatives
· Oversee the management and remediation of identified security flaws within our development platforms
· Build and maintain monitoring, auditing, and reporting frameworks that produces artifacts that support security and compliance needs
· Build and maintain a set of tools that enable developers to self-serve for most operational tasks
· Develop processes that produce artifacts that support security and compliance requirements
· Create and maintain documentation for the DevSecOps practices
· Experience: We are looking for a Senior SecOps / DevOps Engineer (or similar role) with focus on Web Services / AWS environments and technologies (At least 4 years of experience using a broad range of AWS technologies including -but not limited to- EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS…) and with an emphasis on Cloud Security best practices (Significant knowledge of Security best practices for client-server product architectures, focusing predominantly on cloud-based server development, as well as experience extracting pertinent security data from SIEM solutions and AWS audit, logs, and reports).
· Technical Skills & Knowledge: Strong scripting (Python) and automation skills and solid Object Oriented Programming skills (OOP). Proficient Linux system administration, database management and optimization skills (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis). Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. CloudWatch) and IDS systems. Experience administrating version control systems such as Git and DVC. Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTPs, SSH, FTP, SMTP). Knowledge of low-level AWS networking services and Infrastructure as a Code IaaC (Terraform).
· Languages: As corporate language, fluent English is a must (Spanish or European languages a plus).
· Personal & Soft Skills: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues. Experience with Agile software development and project management methodologies. Eager to learn new technologies. Proactive, problem-solving, dynamic professionals that believe in the company mission: to improve people´s health and life quality through technology.
CAREER PLAN & CONDITIONS
· Do you want to provoke a positive impact in people´s life through technology to accelerate health science by putting into the hands of healthcare providers new digital solutions based on AI, Big Data, NLP, ML, Deep Learning…?
· Are you looking for a technical challenge to use and learn cutting-edge technologies, last versions within an agile, fast-growing and demanding environment? Here you will face a dynamic and collaborative atmosphere with amazing technical challenges, to boost your expertise and to contribute with an always-demanded strategic point of view of each employee within a company that believes PEOPLE is its main asset and demonstrate it through a complete Training Plan (100h working hours + Budget to invest in internal and external training and certifications), a way-to-success Career Plan (to develop, recognize and compensate achievements and valuable work) and other benefits (30 working days´ vacation, annual salary reviews) that show a “work hard, play hard” culture.
· Are you looking for a flexible and employee-centric culture company that trust in the talent and commitment of people to focus on clear objectives and results to grow your career? Here you will find a flexible way of organizing your working-hours, the possibility to work 100% remote (HQs are located in Madrid center).
· Amazed by the idea to express yourself by joining a high-performance, collaborative and plural ecosystem of top talented professionals coming from different disciplines (from computer engineers, developers, designers, NLP Experts, clinicians, mathematicians,…) to seek excellence in the common purpose of Health revolution through AI on a global basis by being involved in an international and booming expansion of the business? A solid business, growth ambition, start-up mentality and extremely talented team are their pillars to attract the best, to build the next scaling phase of the project: from 90 to 200 employees, from local to global, from a good idea to the sky!
· Recruitment process: GT Linkers will deeply explain each phase of an agile but demanding recruitment process, aimed to evaluate potential employees in similar challenges they will face once hired, so it can be seen also as an initial training as well. To start as soon as possible, vacancy should be closed by the end of September. Interesting On-Boarding program.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Santiago Casanueva
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.