Our client is a leading multinational company specialized in software/product development and we are looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join their professional services team in their offices and lead their disruptive tools’ customization projects. This role is to be based in Southern Germany and will join a flat-hierarchy team on a cutting-edge environment.
Understanding client processes in the customer’s application ecosystem to become a product expert with Industry Cloud applications working closely with their Sales and Product teams to ensure customer success.
- Be a trusted advisor for the customer, coordinating meetings with their Enterprise Architects and business stakeholders to definer and architectural vision and establish a program direction.
- Train and mentor several teams, conformed by customer and partner resources. This by providing them training on the application and guiding them on the integration development best practices as well as giving technical product assistance.
- Client relationship management for engagement and key artifacts review to keep programs on track and ensure the delivered solutions remain extendable and maintainable going forward.
- Experience: +5 years’ experience of working on deployment teams throughout the project lifecycle, ideally using Agile development techniques. Must have a proven track record of successful delivery on customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations.
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Salesforce (Force.com, Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, Wave) and Cloud Architecture knowledge. Data modeling, Warehouse and Analytics understanding. Experience with Integration technologies and performance and scalability architecture. Wide experience of at least of: industries – telecommunications, media, insurance, health insurance or public sector. Technologic skills would be considered as plus.
- Languages: German (Native) English (Fluent).
- Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for experienced individuals with a strong process business understanding and with technical or technological knowledge related to tools customization. Able to work autonomously and in a collaborative, highly-dynamic person willing to be part of an innovative project. The individual must have excellent communication skills, to be in contact with customers, or delivering technical presentations.
- About the company & Career Plan: This is the chance to join a innovative – disruptive company leaded by a point of reference in the product customization field. As the company is growing we are looking for profiles to join local professional services teams. The idea is to grow within the company in both functions and responsibilities… There is lot of rooms for growth!
- Salary & Conditions: A competitive salary depending on the candidate´s experience + Stock options.
- Location: Southern Germany: Munich/Frankfurt/Dusseldorf/Cologne.
- Travel involved: 60% of the time (3 days per week).
- Start date: As soon as possible.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Sebastián Muñoz Vela
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.