Our client is a leading company in the market of high quality decorative surfaces. It is a European company founded in 1975, the first Spanish company specialized in the manufacture and distribution of marble and quartz surface coverings.
We are seeking a Business Manager responsible for attending distributors, fabricators and K&B. The candidate will manage all the territory for achieving assigned sales goals and maintain a direct and professional contact with distributors and customers.
– Research and analyse the market, potential clients, competitive, distributors and specifiers in the territory.
– Contact and negotiate with distributors, clients and specifieres in the territory.
– Achieve sales targets in the assigned area.
– Apply the guidelines according to the business strategy defined by the COO (customer’s portfolio, products portfolio, prices, discounts, promotions, etc.).
– Know and dived into segments the scope, considering the workload, turnover current and potential new business.
– Plan and conduct visits to customers, specifiers and potential clients.
– Have a deep knowledge of company product, in order to be able to train the customers and its workers in product technical questions and assist them in any issue that might arise.
– Know the location and the score of sales points assigned in relation to their turnover business, working methods, for optimal management of them recommending optimal marketing tools and exhibition placements in the sales points according to commercial, profitable or strategic reasons.
– Keep updated marketing tools and samples at sales points to keep updated product portfolio.
– Report and update the activity in SAP CRM.
– Promptly, conduct any activities directly or indirectly related to the specific responsibilities are necessary for the fulfilment of their objectives and the development of their mission, or that it are entrusted by their immediate superior.
– Other duties required.
– High English level, basic level of Spanish will be welcome.
– Bachelor’s degree required.
– Preferably experience in Construction and Building Materials.
– 3+ years of work experience in a similar role.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Valid Driver's License.
– Authorized to work in the US.
WHAT IS OFFERED?
- About the company & Career Plan: Multinational company offers a huge and great recognized challenge to lead its Innovation Strategy and help in the international expansion that is currently experiencing.
- Salary & Conditions: To negotiate.
- Location: Los Angeles.
- Recruitment Process: At least three interviews: the first with GT Linkers and the rest with the client company.
GT LINKERS places Top Talented Professionals and Experts in Engineering & Technological environments. As a Recruitment Boutique, we offer a high quality methodology based on mutual trust together with candidates and companies, operating all over the world with the best network of qualified Specialists. We facilitate international relocation opportunities and excellent career options from our Madrid, Valencia & Miami offices.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW Our team is looking forward to hearing from you.
Please, visit www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this job through “Jobs”.
For further information regarding this position please contact your Global Talent Agent: Raquel Duque.