Our client is a multinational manufacturer of specialty chemicals, with more than 500 employees and worldwide presence (including a global sales team). We are looking for a Technical Sales Manager of Chemical Specialty to join their company in Spain in a newly created position due to the growth of the company with the goal of expanding the market in Spain.
- Promote the sale of products and services for his/her area of work and supply contracts.
- Planning sales strategies and identifying target clients and objectives.
- Developing the market by directly visiting clients and identify development plans and attend trade fairs.
- Foster the sale of the Company's products.
- Enhance customers’ satisfaction and take care of the customers and commercial partners on a constant basis and ensure through periodical visits
- Ensure an efficient coverage and an effective technical support in promoting and introducing new products to the Company's customers.
- Education: Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineer or similar educational background.
- Experience: At least 5 years of sales experience in industrial applications of Chemical specialties (Chemical additives) as health and personal care, household and industrial detergents, plastics, catalyst & polymerization additives, industrial coatings, paper and textiles industries.
- Languages: Spanish is a must. Italian and English would be a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Dynamic and energetic professional, stable background ((no more than 3 workplace changes if possible), able to travel during the week (in Spain). Strong knowledge of the Chemical / Industrial Spanish market, having operated in detergents, cosmetics, plastic, polymer and/or coating production.
- About the company & Career Plan: Our client is a solid company, one of the most advanced suppliers of chemical products in the world, working on the following fields: Paper and pulp, Plastics, Textile, Home care, Covering, Polymerization additives and Personal care. Multicultural company with teamwork and multidisciplinary culture, working with cutting-edge products and technologies (strong investment in Innovation and R & D), offering customer support and quality. Join their global Sales team to strengthen their growth in Spain and reporting to the Sales Director in Italy).
- Salary & Conditions: Permanent Contract. Salary according to the profile (Basic + Company Car + Annual Bonus scheme related to objectives).
- Location: Spain.
- Travel involved: 80% Travel involved (4 days a week on average + Home-Office 1 day a week).
- Start date: As soon as possible, depending on candidate´s notice period.
- Recruitment process: 2 Skype interviews (HR * Sales Director) + Face to Face Interview in their Headquarters.