RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT MANAGER in Nantes, FRANCE
Leading Independent Power Producer company in the renewable energy industry with several international projects in different continents is looking for a Renewable Energy Project Manager to join their successful operations in France. The position is based in Nantes, France.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating the development of both solar and wind project in France.
- Coordinating the team of project/business developers.
- Carrying out technical analysis for potential renewable energy projects.
- Searching for connection points and managing access to the electrical network.
- Controlling timelines and milestones on the development of projects.
- Leading process of obtaining permits and licenses.
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders.
- Education: Studies related to renewable energy
- Experience: At least 2-3 years of experience in renewable energy project development
- Technical Skills & Knowledge: Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and Excel. Knowledge of photovoltaic solar software (PVSyst, Censolar, Meteonorm, etc) is a plus.
- Languages: Bilingual level of French. Good level of English. Spanish is a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Excellent communication and negotiation skills. High capacity to adapt to the demands to obtain the best benefit for the company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to multinational company operating in several countries and with a large volume of business. They offer a fulltime position and a lot of opportunities for international career development.
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary package + training.
- Location: Nantes, FRANCE
- Travel involved: %40