RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT MANAGER in FRANCE or SPAIN (M/F)
Leading Independent Power Producer company in the renewable energy industry with several international projects in different continents, is looking for a “Renewable Energy Project Manager” for their projects in France. The position is based in Madrid, Spain.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating the development of both solar and wind project in France.
- Coordinating the team of project/business developers.
- Carrying out technical analysis for potential renewable energy projects.
- Searching for connection points and managing access to the electrical network.
- Controlling timelines and milestones on the development of projects.
- Leading process of obtaining permits and licenses.
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders.
- Education: Engineering studies related to renewable energy
- Experience: At least 2-3 years of experience in renewable energy project development
- Technical Skills & Knowledge: Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and Excel.
- Languages: Bilingual level of French. Good level of English. Spanish is a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Excellent communication and negotiation skills. High capacity to adapt to the demands to obtain the best benefit for the company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to multinational company operating in several countries and with a large volume of business. They offer a fulltime position and a lot of opportunities for international career development.
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary package + training.
- Location: Nantes, FRANCE OR Madrid, SPAIN
- Travellling: %50
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Sebastián Muñoz
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, to be updated about open vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.