Leading Independent Power Producer company in the renewable energy industry with several international projects in different continents is looking for a Renewable Energy Project Developer to join their successful operations in France. The candidate will be carefully trained in Madrid and have continuous support from central and technical offices around the world.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Searching and locating lands for the development of solar/wind projects.
- Visiting and prospecting areas that are assigned by your supervisor.
- Contacting with landowners and negotiating lease agreements with the landowners for the installation of wind/solar farms.
- Preparing and complying necessary documentations for the process of development of the projects
- Assisting with internal reporting and project tracking efforts
- Education: Agriculture degree or relevant
- Languages: Bilingual level of French, professional level of English is a must, Spanish is a plus
- Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for a professional with commercial capacity. A dynamic, proactive and empathetic person who will be negotiating with local landowners and local public administration. Excellent communication and negotiation skills. High capacity to adapt to the demands to obtain the best benefit for the company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to multinational company with a presence in several countries and a large volume of business. They offer a fulltime position with full training and a lot of opportunities for personal development
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary package and training
- Location: Rennes, FRANCE