RENEWABLE ENERGY ENVIRONMENTAL PROFESSIONAL in Roma, ITALY (m/f)
Leading Independent Power Producer company in the renewable energy industry with several international projects in different continents is looking for a “Renewable Energy Environmental Professional” to join their successful operations in Italy. The candidate will be carefully trained in Madrid and have continuous support from central and technical offices around the world.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carrying out environmental feasibility analysis of solar/wind power projects,
- Preparing Environmental Impact Assessment (E.I.A.) of solar/wind power projects with environmental external consultancy,
- Preparing reports regarding ecological, archaeological, hydrological, geological aspects,
- Setting up all types of environmental documentation for the projects in the permitting processing phase,
- Applying permits to public administration and doing follow-up
- Collaborating with environmental supplier and interfacing with stakeholders including public administrations
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in environmental related subject (including geology, geological science, environmental sciences etc.)
- Experience: At least one year of experience in environmental impact studies in solar or wind power energy projects
- Languages: Bilingual level of Italian, professional level of English is a must, Spanish is a plus
- Personal & Soft Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills. High capacity to adapt to the demands to obtain the best benefit for the company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to multinational company with a presence in several countries and a large volume of business. They offer a fulltime position with full training and a lot of opportunities for personal development
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary package and training
- Location: Rome, ITALY
- Travelling: %40
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Burcu Ersoy
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, to be updated about open vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.