Leading company in the meat and slaughterhouse sector is looking for a Quality Technician for its offices in Salamanca to be part of the various quality projects developed on one of the largest processing plants in the sector.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Main goal: Guarantee products suitability for consumption and comply with the external requirements of the client or consumer, and internally. Coordinate the duties to meet the quality, safety, authenticity and legality standards of the product, as well as planning of homologation projects and processes optimization.
- Define procedures, standards and specifications for food quality and safety.
- Review the client's requirements compliance according to food safety.
- Establish and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
- Implementation and subsequent maintenance in the Management System warehouse, regarding international standards BRC, IFS,etc.
- Ensure the internal quality audit program compliance with the technical team involved in it.
- Guarantee that manufacturing processes comply with international and national standards, based on control points.
- Define quality procedures and work instructions within operational personnel.
- Supporting in translations.
- Make suggestions for changes and improvements on both: the product and the processes, and how to implement them.
- Studies: Higher Veterinary Degree or similar studies related to Quality.
- Experience: Having developed similar functions for 3 years in the meat or slaughterhouse sector.
- Technical Knowledge: Extensive knowledge in regulations: BRC (British Retail Consortium) and IFS (International Food Standards) in specific.
- Languages: Fluent in English.
- Personal Skills: Great management capacity, an organized individual, detail oriented and with great communication skills.
¿WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
- About the company: Supporting the Quality Manager, the Quality Technician will be part of a team that manages the quality functions of all the company processes and business lines. It is a leading company and with a large export volume internationally, growing by leaps and bounds in new markets and product development. They offer a stable position in a dynamic and challenging work environment, with cutting-edge technologies in the sector and a total orientation to quality in all processes.
- Salary & Conditions: 28.000€ – 30.000€
- Location: Salamanca.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Sebastian Muñoz
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.