Leading multinational high-tech company specialized in IT control systems across different industries is looking for Quality Engineer to join their Space Management team in the French Guiana Area.
- Doing risk analysis of operational procedures
- Giving methodological support for the following areas: group animation of problem studies, functional analysis, other methodologies (value analysis …)
- Doing audits of suppliers
- Carrying out surveys and diagnostics (technical, organizational)
- Participating in control plans for launch campaigns
- Providing training / awareness sessions in his/her area of expertise
- Education: Computer, telecommunications, industrial or equivalent engineering
- Experience: 3 years of experience in similar role
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Experience in quality assurance and maintenance optimization / methods. Good knowledge of ISO9001 standards,
- Languages: Fluent in French. English is a nice plus
- Personal & Soft Skills: Excellent communication and relational skills. Very good at writing and editing. Self-starter and proactive. High methodical and analytical skills
- About the company & Career Plan: Young and dynamic multinational high-tech company specialized in IT Control Systems across different industries such as Space, Aerospace or Energy. A high-tech company committed to the design, integration and operation of complex, mission-critical applications and systems throughout the world.
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive Fixed Salary + Expat Allowance. Personal and professional life balance (hourly flexibility) and training plan.
- Location: Kouru, French Guiana
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Burcu Ersoy
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.