QA SPECIALISTS (SELENIUM / JENKINS / PYTHON) REMOTE, SPAIN (m/f)
Our client is a fast-growth international medical start-up that has developed a revolutionary AI – Artificial Intelligence platform (among other powerful digital solutions and technologies) to improve healthcare services and medical research. Scaling its success on a global basis through different markets, GT Linkers is helping their booming growth (to duplicate their team up to 200 members in the following months) by recruiting 4 top talented QA SPECIALISTS to strengthen a high-performance IT team developing solutions based on cutting edge technologies: Real-time Big Data, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Python, APIs…Wanna join this incredible challenge to improve people´s life?
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Main goal: Ensure all tasks done by the Development team are programmed according to functional requirements through Manual Testing of software features as well as develop and apply Automated Testing for specific applications and software, improving the overall quality of the team deliverables.
· Design software testing plans
· Solve existing software issues with detailed scenario description and technical documentation
· Experience: We are looking for QA Specialists with solid experience and knowledge of software QA tools (such as Selenium and Jenkins), Python (for automated test creation) and CI systems
· Proficient using Git or DVC (Version Control Systems administration). Knowledge of BDD Testing (Behave & Python) concepts.
· Technical Skills & Knowledge: Proficient using Git or DVC (Version Control Systems administration). Knowledge of BDD Testing (Behave & Python) concepts. Experience with Agile methodologies, as well as IT software development lifecycle management will be a plus.
· Languages: As corporate language, fluent English is a must (Spanish or European languages a plus).
· Personal & Soft Skills: Problem-solving, dynamic professionals that believe in the company mission: to improve people´s health and life quality through technology.
CAREER PLAN & CONDITIONS
· Do you want to provoke a positive impact in people´s life through technology to accelerate health science by putting into the hands of healthcare providers new digital solutions based on AI, Big Data, NLP, ML, Deep Learning…?
· Are you looking for a technical challenge to use and learn cutting-edge technologies, last versions within an agile, fast-growing and demanding environment? Here you will face a dynamic and collaborative atmosphere with the most amazing technical challenges, to boost your expertise and to contribute with an always-demanded strategic point of view of each employee.
· Are you looking for a flexible and employee-centric culture company that trust in the talent and commitment of people to focus on clear objectives and results to grow your career? Here you will find a flexible way of organizing your working-hours, the possibility to work 100% remote (based in Spain), a company that believes PEOPLE is its main asset and demonstrate it through a complete Training Plan (100h working hours + Budget to invest in internal and external training and certifications), a way-to-success Career Plan (to develop, recognize and compensate achievements and valuable work) and other benefits (30 working days´ vacation, annual salary reviews) that show a “work hard, play hard” culture.
· Amazed by the idea to express yourself by joining a high-performance, collaborative and plural ecosystem of top talented professionals coming from different disciplines (from computer engineers, developers, designers, NLP Experts, clinicians, mathematicians,…) to seek excellence in the common purpose of Health revolution through AI on a global basis by being involved in an international and booming expansion of the business? A solid business, growth ambition, start-up mentality and extremely talented team are their pillars to attract the best, to build the next scaling phase of the project: from 90 to 200 employees, from local to global, from a good idea to the sky!
· Location: 100% Remote-based position. HQs are located in Madrid center. Successful candidates have to be hired (and they need to live) anywhere in Spain.
· Recruitment process: GT Linkers will deeply explain each phase of an agile but demanding recruitment process, aimed to evaluate potential employees in similar challenges they will face once hired, so it can be seen also as an initial training as well. To start as soon as possible, vacancy should be closed by the end of September. Interesting On-Boarding program.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Santiago Casanueva
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.