PROJECT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER FOR PORTUGAL/BRAZIL in Lisbon, PORTUGAL (m/f)
Leading multinational company in the renewable energy industry with several international projects is looking for a Project Development Manager for Portugal/Brazil to join their international project development department team.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating the development of both solar and wind project in Portugal and Brazil,
- Supervising the development of the projects,
- Coordinating the team of project development engineers,
- Carrying out technical analysis for potential renewable energy projects,
- Doing resource and production calculations with PVsyst,
- Doing engineering studies for the sizing of photovoltaic/wind power installations
- Searching for connection points, and managing access to the electrical network
- Controlling timelines and milestones on the development of projects.
- Following up with the public organizations and other various bodies on the development of the projects
- Education: Degree in electrical/energy engineering or master degree in renewable energy
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience in photovoltaic or wind energy project development and management with public administrations
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and Excel. Knowledge of photovoltaic solar software (PVSyst, Censolar, Meteonorm, etc).
- Languages: Bilingual level of Portuguese and advanced level of English. Spanish is a plus
- Personal & Soft Skills: Excellent communication and negotiation skills. High capacity to adapt to the demands to obtain the best benefit for the company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to multinational company with a presence in several countries and a large volume of business. They offer a fulltime position and a lot of opportunities for personal development
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary package
- Location: Lisbon, PORTUGAL
- Travel involved: %40