PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER in Texas, UNITED STATES (m/f)
Leading multinational company in the renewable energy industry with several international projects is looking for a Project/ Business Development Engineer to join their new operations in United States. The position is based in Austin, Texas, United States.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying the business opportunities in local market for renewable energy industry.
- Identifying the needs of local market
- Searching and locating land for the development of solar and wind projects
- Carrying out technical analysis for potential renewable energy projects
- Doing resource and production calculations with PVsyst
- Doing engineering studies for the sizing of photovoltaic/wind power installations
- Searching for connection points, and managing access to the electrical network
- Controlling timelines and milestones on the development of projects.
- Following up with United States Department of Energy and other various bodies on the development of the projects
- Education: Bachelor degree in electrical/ mechanical engineering or similar renewable energy studies.
- Experience: At least 1-2 years of experience in solar or wind energy project development
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and Excel. Knowledge of photovoltaic solar software (PVSyst, Censolar, Meteonorm, etc) is desirable
- Languages: Bilingual level of English is a must, Spanish is a plus
- Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for a technical person with commercial capacity. A dynamic, proactive and empathetic person who will be negotiating with local landowners and local public administration. Excellent communication and negotiation skills. High capacity to adapt to the demands to obtain the best benefit for the company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to multinational company with a presence in several countries and a large volume of business. They offer a fulltime position with full training and a lot of opportunities for personal development
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary package and training
- Location: Austin, Texas, United States
- Travel involved: %50