Leading multinational company in the renewable energy industry with several international projects is looking for a Project/ Business Development Engineer to join their new operations in Turkey. The position is based in Antalya, Turkey. The candidate will be carefully trained in Madrid and have continuous support from central and technical offices around the world.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying the business opportunities in local market for renewable energy industry.
- Identifying the needs of local market
- Searching and locating land for the development of solar and wind projects
- Carrying out technical analysis for potential renewable energy projects
- Doing resource and production calculations with PVsyst
- Doing engineering studies for the sizing of photovoltaic/wind power installations
- Searching for connection points, and managing access to the electrical network
- Controlling timelines and milestones on the development of projects.
- Following up with the Ministry of Energy and other various bodies on the development of the projects
- Education: Bachelor degree in electrical engineering
- Experience: 3 years of experience in photovoltaic or wind energy project development and management with public administrations
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and Excel. Knowledge of photovoltaic solar software (PVSyst, Censolar, Meteonorm, etc) is desirable
- Languages: Bilingual level of Turkish, professional level of English is a must, Spanish is a plus
- Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for a technical person with commercial capacity. A dynamic, proactive and empathetic person who will be negotiating with local landowners and local public administration. Excellent communication and negotiation skills. High capacity to adapt to the demands to obtain the best benefit for the company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to multinational company with a presence in several countries and a large volume of business. They offer a fulltime position with full training and a lot of opportunities for personal development
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary package and training
- Location: Antalya, Turkey
- Travel involved: %70
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Burcu Ersoy
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.