RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT DEVELOPER in Bordeaux, FRANCE (m/f)
Leading multinational company in the renewable energy industry with several international projects is looking for a Renewable Energy Project/ Business Developer to join their successful operations in France. The position is based in Bordeaux, France. The candidate will be carefully trained in Madrid and have continuous support from central and technical offices around the world.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying the business opportunities in local market for renewable energy industry.
- Identifying the needs of local market
- Searching and locating land for the development of solar.
- Carrying out technical analysis for potential renewable energy projects
- Controlling timelines and milestones on the development of projects.
- Following up with the local public administrations and other various bodies on the development of the projects
- Education: Studies related to renewable energy
- Technical skills & Knowledge: 3 years of experience developing solar projects. Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and Excel. Knowledge of photovoltaic solar software (PVSyst, Censolar, Meteonorm, etc) is a plus
- Languages: Bilingual level of French, professional level of English is a must for the selection process, Spanish is a plus
- Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for a technical person with commercial capacity. A dynamic, proactive and empathetic person who will be negotiating with local landowners and local public administration. Excellent communication and negotiation skills. High capacity to adapt to the demands to obtain the best benefit for the company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to multinational company with a presence in several countries and a large volume of business. They offer a fulltime position with full training and a lot of opportunities for personal development
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary package and training
- Location: Bordeaux, France
- Travel involved: %50