Our client is a top leading company which implements Big Data Solutions worldwide, always with a start-up mentality. They are building a new team of Microservices Experts in Madrid to work on international projects (now the biggest one is for a financial institution in Madrid)!
- About the company & Career Plan: Join one of the top Big Data companies in the world, work with Spark and other cutting-edge technologies, learn and share with an extremely specialized pool of talent. As one of the big vendors on Big Data (with 250+ seasoned Data Experts), they have international presence in multiple countries. Their data-centric solutions (combining advanced data analytics with prediction, machine learning, algorithms…security, fraud, real-time analysis of data…) are mainly used by large leading companies in the Banking, Insurance, Energy, Telco, Retail or Public sectors. Their Engineers are competing one-on-one in Big Data technologies with the finest specialists on a global basis, as they are working in world-class projects. That´s why we are looking for the most talented people to work together and to create exceptional things, people to create new products, to innovate turning ideas into reality, to transform companies. Feel a shared responsibility for the company and be passionate about your work: Specific training and internal learning (from the impressive pool of in-house knowledge) programs, a library of technical material, casual dress code, rewards, events, flexible schedule (4 days a week from 8am to 3pm, the 5th one until 6pm), a perfect work-life balance, freedom to do new things, …
- Salary & Conditions: Permanent opportunity with excellent salary conditions.
- Location: Madrid, SPAIN.
- Travel involved: Must be able to travel to client´s sites (currently in a top Finance client in Vienna).
- Recruitment Process: There is a highly-demanding recruitment process including several but agile steps (Personal interview with the People area => Assessments => Technical Tests => Interview with the Hiring Manager / Decision Maker) to find the most adequate talent, matching both technical requirements and values & cultural fit.
- Start Date: As soon as possible, depending on candidate´s notice period.
- 2-3 years of experience in developing micro-services using the Netflix technology stack, Spring Boot. Optional Node.js & Vert.x.
- Development experience in object-oriented programming in Java.
- Previous experience working with agile methodologies, Scrum.
- Languages: Fluent English.
- Scala, Spark, NoSQL (Mongo)
- Experience in defining, using and implementing API Management solutions (such as WSO2, Mule, Axway, Apigee), following good practices (eg granularity of APIs, API levels design from business perspective vs CRUDs, etc.).
- Implementation of security in micro-services through Oauth2 and JWT.
- Knowledge of the Reactor pattern for the design of highly scalable asynchronous architectures. Ideally, experience applying the reactor pattern.
- Previous development experience using and operating a resource manager such as Docker Swarm, Mesos, Kubernetes, etc.
- Previous experiences with SOA architectures and solutions with ESBs will be a plus.
- Experience in public cloud environments (Azure, Google Cloud, Amazon). Taking into account aspects such as self-scaling, load balancing, security, advanced network configuration and QoS.
- Knowledge of how to implement distributed transactionility and data consistency in an asynchronous scenario.
- Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for a creative problem-solver with strong analytical skills. Excellent verbal and written communications skills to be able to interact with clients in meetings. Strong team player capable of working in a demanding start-up environment.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Santiago Casanueva
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter