TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Searching and locating lands for the development of solar/wind projects.
- Visiting and prospecting areas that are assigned by the manager.
- Contacting with landowners and negotiating lease agreements with the landowners for the installation of wind/solar farms.
- Ensure due diligence and compliance with governmental regulations and permits
- Assist all stakeholders with various information request.
- Update the management about land maps
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience
- Technical Skills & Knowledge: Advanced knowledge of Ms. Office
- Languages: Bilingual level of English. Spanish is a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Excellent communication and negotiation skills. High capacity to adapt to the demands to obtain the best benefit for the company.
- About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to multinational company with a presence in several countries and a large volume of business. They offer a fulltime position with full training and a lot of opportunities for personal development
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary package and training
- Location: Chicago, UNITED STATES
- Travelling: %40
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Burcu Ersoy
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, to be updated about open vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.