LANDMAN (RENEWABLE ENERGY) in Arizona, UNITED STATES(m/f)
Leading Independent Power Producer company in the renewable energy industry with several international projects in different continents, is looking for a “Landman” (Renewable Energy) for their successful operations in United States. The position is based in Arizona, United States.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Searching and locating lands for the development of solar/wind projects.
- Visiting and prospecting areas that are assigned by the manager.
- Contacting with landowners and negotiating lease agreements with the landowners for the installation of wind/solar farms.
- Ensure due diligence and compliance with governmental regulations and permits
- Assist all stakeholders with various information request.
- Update the management about land maps
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience
- Technical Skills & Knowledge: Advanced knowledge of Ms. Office
- Languages: Bilingual level of English. Spanish is a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Excellent communication and negotiation skills. High capacity to adapt to the demands to obtain the best benefit for the company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to multinational company operating in several countries and with a large volume of business. They offer a fulltime position and a lot of opportunities for international career development.
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary package + training.
- Location: Arizona, US
- Travelling: %50