LAND ACQUISITION (RENEWABLE ENERGY) in Bristol, UNITED KINGDOM (m/f)
Leading Independent Power Producer company in the renewable energy industry with several international projects in different continents is looking for a Land Acquisition professional for Renewable Energy Projects to join their successful operations in United Kingdom. The candidates will be carefully trained in Madrid and have continuous support from central and technical offices around the world.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Searching and locating lands for the development of wind projects.
- Visiting and prospecting areas that are assigned by your supervisor.
- Contacting with landowners and negotiating lease agreements with the landowners for the installation of wind farms.
- Carrying out technical analysis for potential renewable energy projects.
- Preparing and complying necessary documentations for the process of development of the projects.
- Searching for connection points and managing access to the electrical network.
- Assisting with internal reporting and project tracking efforts.
- Following up with local public administration and other various bodies on the development of the projects.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Languages: Bilingual level of English is a must; Spanish is a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for an independent, self-demanding, dynamic, proactive and empathetic person who will be negotiating with local landowners and local public administration. Excellent communication and negotiation skills. High capacity to adapt to the demands to obtain the best benefit for the company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to a multinational company with a presence in several countries and a large volume of business. Our client offers two fulltime positions with full training and a lot of opportunities for personal development.
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive salary package and training.
- Location: Bristol, UNITED KINGDOM
- Travelling: 50% around Bristol
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Burcu Ersoy.
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, to be updated about open vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.