Leading Independent Power Producer company in the renewable energy industry with several international projects in different continents is looking for junior Land Acquisition professionals for Renewable Energy Projects to join their successful operations in Bologna. The candidates will be carefully trained in Madrid and have continuous support from central and technical offices around the world.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Searching and locating lands for the development of solar/wind projects.
- Visiting and prospecting areas that are assigned by your supervisor.
- Contacting with landowners and negotiating lease agreements with the landowners for the installation of wind/solar farms.
- Carrying out technical analysis for potential renewable energy projects.
- Preparing and complying necessary documentations for the process of development of the projects.
- Doing engineering studies for the sizing of photovoltaic/wind power installations.
- Searching for connection points and managing access to the electrical network.
- Assisting with internal reporting and project tracking efforts.
- Following up with local public administration and other various bodies on the development of the projects.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Languages: Good level of English or Spanish and bilingual Italian is a must.
- Experience: Having previous experience is not a must. Experience in land acquisition and/or communicating with landowners will be a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for an independent, self-demanding, dynamic, proactive and empathetic person who will be negotiating with local landowners and local public administration. Excellent communication and negotiation skills. High capacity to adapt to the demands to obtain the best benefit for the company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to a multinational company with a presence in several countries and a large volume of business. Our client offers a fulltime position with full training and a lot of opportunities for personal development.
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive salary package and training.
- Location: Bologna, Italy. It is a must to be based in Bologna or to relocate there.
- Travelling: 50%.