Our client is a leading, digital-first, internationally-oriented, multiplatform global media company. We are looking to recruit a Junior Data Analyst to support their top-performing and international Data and Strategy team (5 strong Data Analysis & Programming Experts with a fully international profile) within their technical and production units Madrid.
Main goal: Provide analysis and ad-hoc reports and leverage the use of data to maximize user acquisition of content and product.
- Perform complex analyses to provide insights and make recommendations
- Build and update models to estimate content growth and targets
- Partner with the various groups to improve the quality of existing data and bring additional sources on-line, understanding our client´s data infrastructure. Communicate insights to business partners, stakeholders, and various departments with an emphasis on clarity, completeness and practicality
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline (such as Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering, etc.).
- Experience: Programming / Coding experience is a must (R, Java, Python or others). It will be a plus to bring experience working with large quantities of raw, disorganized data, to know (and to enjoy) the usage of data to solve business critical questions and provide reporting and insights. No restrictions to entry-level professionals with demonstrated coding and analytical knowledge or experience. Recent graduates are also welcome if they have shown the ability to work in an international environment.
- Technical skills & Knowledge: We are looking for a critical, adaptable, insightful, resourceful, entrepreneurial and highly-analytical mindset, a curious mentality with focus on optimization.
- Languages: Fluent English is a must.
- Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for a critical, adaptable, insightful, resourceful, entrepreneurial and highly-analytical mindset, a curious mentality with focus on optimization.
- About the company & Career Plan: This is an amazing opportunity for entry-level professionals with high-potential capacities to work in an international environment within a very strong team of Data Analytics, working between Programming and Data Analysis. Here you will have the chance to learn from top professionals and to develop new skills in a fast-paced and dynamic company. If you are interested in Data Analysis and you bring some programming experience, this is your place!!
- Salary & Conditions: Initial Temporary Contract (6-months) with the goal to join the company afterwards. Attractive Salary conditions, depending on the candidate profile.
- Location: Madrid
- Recruitment Process: At least 2 Interviews (with the Data & Strategy team, as well as with HR). To start as soon as possible.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Santiago Casanueva
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.