Our client is the Spanish subsidiary of an international, highly-innovative and fast-paced company with a solid position in the dynamic and changing e-gaming industry. As an undisputed leader in their niche market, the company has faced an exponential growth since the launch of their operations in Spain (more than 4 years ago) and their international head-quarters has been consolidating its leading position for more than 14 years in all the markets the company operates, due its pioneer and cutting-edge products. We are searching for a service-oriented Junior 2nd Line Support Technician to join the Spanish team of our client in Madrid (Coslada).
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Main goal: Reporting to both the General Manager and the Technical Lead in Spain, you will be working on complex (2nd Level) Technical Support (mainly by Phone) for gaming and slot-machines (around 4.000 machines across Spain, among 35 servers installed in Madrid´s Data Center). Even though the Spanish structure is small, there is a constant remote contact with the technical teams in the headquarters.
- Technical support and assistance to users, connected to the Internet (servers and networks).
- Deal with highly-distributed gaming machines.
- Troubleshoot issues and tickets (configuration, machine log…).
- Experience: Experience in IT Support (Linux preference) is a plus.
- Knowledge: Hardware-knowledge (based on Linux-based systems) & Configuration Knowledge of networks (TCP/IP, DCHP, DNS) and peripheral devices. Understanding of software update process (familiarity with Java as the architecture is based on Java so understanding how Java works and integrates with databases is important) and software ticketing.
- Languages: Intermediate English (to communicate with multicultural technical teams across Europe) & Spanish (client support will be provided in Spanish).
- Education: Studies related to Computing or Technology.
- Personal & Soft Skills: It is essential to have a great attitude to start a new challenge.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: If you would like to work for a market leader in which all the technical professionals are the main protagonists of the digital transformation this dynamic and changing gaming industry is facing, this is your opportunity to join a highly-motivated service-oriented team to grow with the company and make the company more efficient, in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
- Salary & Conditions: Highest salary: 17.000-20.000€ (depending on the knowledge, experience and attitude). Development and Training Plan. Interesting career plan in a growing technical team. Possibility to work with cutting-edge technologies within a market leader in an international environment. Stable work & good atmosphere. Timetable from 9/10am to 6/7pm.
- Location: Based in Madrid (Coslada), there will be an intensive on-boarding training in their international head-quarters and really sporadic travel to visit Data Center / Servers.
- Recruitment process: CV should be submitted in English. After GT Linkers´ interview, there will be at least one more interview with the Technical Lead and the General Manager. Immediate start (depending on candidate´s availability).
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Santiago Casanueva
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.