One of the largest multinational companies with 140.000 employees and leader in its sector is looking for a dynamic and motivated Technical Lead to join its demanding team in the IPO team (Information, Process and Organization) in Barcelona (Spain), to support the delivery project of several IT business solutions (vendors, forecast, purchasing, demand requirement planning, clients, production, among others), with focus on their Kinaxis platform.
Main goal: To lead from a technical approach the technological tools or apps implementations projects, working closely with the business processes and managing a technical – functional team (8 people)
- Design the project strategy and coordinate the implementation.
- Develop technical solutions to accomplish the business processes needs.
- Work with business partners to define the tool architectures or solutions upgrades…
- Coordinate corrective and evolutive- ongoing maintenance.
- Organize technical streams.
- Contributes to deployment activities and to new capabilities incubation & development
- Experience: At least 10 years of experience in remote complex tools/ app implementation projects related to business processes/operations (planning, supply chain, logistics, transportation, manufacturing, material management…) Understanding of data integration and extraction. Expertise in SQL (queries) programming is also required.
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Strong expertise with database development (Oracle / ABAP or others). Front-office knowledge (Customer, Pricing and others) is a plus.
- Languages: Proficient English level (Fluent in Spanish or French is a plus)
- Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for a collaborative worker with a positive attitude in a multicultural and global environment. Advanced communication, writing, presentation and consulting skills are important as you will need to be able to communicate with client business, technical resources and management. Team management skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: This is a great opportunity to be involved in a true technical challenge for the Supply Chain Planning IT systems – domain of a solid multinational company with a global competency center in the sunny Barcelona and to learn about cutting edge technologies (Kinaxis) and grow to be the tool architect. Once the project is implemented and running, you will have the chance to develop your career in several projects (IOT, software/ tool development, among others). Join a multicultural team in a middle management role (with no direct team in charge but fully responsible of the tool architecture). Permanent position.
- Salary & Conditions: Attractive Package (Basic + 15% Bonus) + Relocation Support (if required)
- Travel involved: Willingness to travel, internationally, as required 25% of the working time (short-stays). Availability to work remote when required or to adapt to other time zones.
- Location: Barcelona, Spain.
- Start Date: As soon as possible, depending on the availability of the candidate. Urgent requirement.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Sebastián Muñoz Vela
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.