Be part of an amazing and challenging IT Transformation project in one of the most recognized global leaders of its industry. We are looking for some of the finest experts in the IT function to optimize the effectiveness of the company through Technology.
Main goal: Responsible for functional and technical aspects of Data Repositories and its related systems and applications (based on diverse technologies such as Hadoop, Oracle, mainframe -Cobol / Cics / DB2-…).that support Spain businesses. The typology of repository depends on the final purpose (customer data, reporting data, financial data…) and needs of access (real time, massive access…), including Big Data, DWH – DataWare House, DMS – Document Management System, Infocentre,…).
- The candidate should have deep knowledge of Data Repositories related systems to define their evolution, identifying and managing issues and risks related to the application, as well as to evaluate the impact of regulations or new business requirements, ensuring that IT Application Life Cycle standards are met in ongoing enhancements and maintenance and are aligned with the application strategy. It is his/her responsibility to ensure maximum operational availability, stability and cost efficiency, striving for simplicity in designs & solutions by reducing current flows and processes. He / She will be Responsible for application maintenance tasks usually implemented by suppliers or offshore operating centers.
- Experience: Hybrid professional with solid technical experience (3-8 years) in Development and Maintenance of Data Repositories systems for Banking applications based on Hadoop, Oracle, mainframe -Cobol / Cics / DB2-…). Able to understand complex Banking business processes and data (Big Data, DatawareHouse, Document Management System, Infocentre,…), to organize it depending on the final purpose (customer data, reporting data, financial data…) and needs of access (real time, massive access…)…
- Technical Skills: Knowledge of financial services, in particular GDPR – Global Data Protection Regulation, Data Governance procedures and Data Quality. Experience in application solutions from technological perspective, using Agile methodologies. Ability to understand key aspects of technical platforms and infrastructure, generate ideas and create effective solutions in the financial services industry. Solid knowledge of software engineering, design patterns and software architecture. Experience on analysis of existing systems from high level architecture to application code review. Experience with technical documentation, architectural diagram, components, flows, use cases…
- People Management: Demonstrated proficiency in working with global and local teams, managing vendors and/or 3rd parties.
- Languages: Fluent level of English as well as high-level written skills, due to the international exposure of the position and constant communication with global technology teams.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Team-player able to work under-pressure, meeting deadlines with multidisciplinary teams. Leadership and communication skills. Ability to identify risks, resolve conflicts and plan tasks.
- Education: Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications, IT or similar. Master is a plus.
- Experience in Project Management and knowledge about the entire application development life cycle (planning, budget, approval, sourcing, monitoring and implementation) will be a plus.
- About the company & Career Plan: Excellent opportunity to join a solid and globally recognized player in its sector with an extremely challenging Digital Transformation. Here you will have space to create, to do things and make the things happen, to become a key member of the Spanish Technology team in collaboration with international teams. Coming from an outsourced model, the project will be focus on improving efficiency by developing and implementing in-house some of the strategic business processes of the company from a defined roadmap. You will work in end-to-end projects (short and long-term) and applications but your driver should be the opportunity to build, to create, to define and to become a strategic pillar in the Digital Transformation process. The IT team works with Agile methodologies, DevOps, APIs, Microservices, Big Data platforms, cutting-edge technologies, changing environments, varied projects…Attractive but complex project for innovative thinkers, willing to create things.
- Salary & Conditions: Attractive Salary conditions (Basic + Bonus + Benefits), depending on candidate´s experience. Position based in Madrid (City Center).
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Santiago Casanueva
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.