- Overseeing high-net-worth client relationships
- Providing excellent service and trusted advisor to assigned clients
- Communicating current market strategy and portfolio updates to them
- Acting as the liaison between our affluent clients and the organization’s investment decision-makers
- Retaining the clients and helping them to reach their financial goals
- No prospecting, cold-calling or sales—furnishing all of the clients
Education: University Degree
Experience: Minimum of five years of experience in managing the investments of high-net-worth individuals and families
Technical skills & Knowledge: Knowledge of the Spanish capital market system and products. FCA, RDR level 4 qualifications preferred
Languages: Bilingual in Spanish and Fluent in English. Other European languages is a plus.
Personal & Soft Skills: Commitment to Excellent Customer Experience, Strong written and oral communication skills, Ability to handle sensitive, complex and high-profile clients.
¿WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Join one of the largest independent investment advisors in the world which is rapidly growing worldwide and offering great opportunities for advancement. Gain advanced finance and capital markets education through the training and mentoring program.
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive compensation package with discretionary bonus + social benefits+ relocation package
- Location: London
- Recruitment Process: GT Linkers Interview + 2 Client Interviews