INVESTMENT COUNSELLOR FOR SPANISH MARKET in London, UNITED KINGDOM
Leading US based independent financial advisory with headquarters in London is looking for an Investment Counsellor to join their successfully growing private banking team for the Spanish market. Present in UK, France, Germany, Spain, Denmark, Sweden in Europe, the Spanish team has had 3 years of growing success and now they are looking for an ambitious and successful professional to contribute to their growth.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overseeing high-net-worth client relationships
- Providing excellent service and trusted advisor to assigned clients
- Communicating current market strategy and portfolio updates to them
- Acting as the liaison between our affluent clients and the organization’s investment decision-makers
- Retaining the clients and helping them to reach their financial goals
- No prospecting, cold-calling or sales—furnishing all of the clients
- Education: University Degree
- Experience: Minimum of five years of experience in managing the investments of high-net-worth individuals and families
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Knowledge of the Spanish capital market system and products. FCA, RDR level 4 qualifications preferred
- Languages: Bilingual in Spanish and Fluent in English. Other European languages is a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Commitment to Excellent Customer Experience, Strong written and oral communication skills, Ability to handle sensitive, complex and high-profile clients
¿WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Join one of the largest independent investment advisors in the world which is rapidly growing worldwide and offering great opportunities for advancement. Gain advanced finance and capital markets education through the training and mentoring program.
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive compensation package with discretionary bonus + social benefits+ relocation package
- Location: London
- Recruitment Process: GT Linkers Interview + 2 Client Interviews